- To support this major emergency response hub, a standby generator was identified as being essential to support the base.
- With limited State and Local Government funding and the unpredictable nature of donations and grants, this SES site faced Budget constraints in funding this capital project
- We provided several equipment and pricing option for the client to consider – all offering price effective integration solutions.
- The supply and installation of a 65kVA generator housed within a weatherproof sound attenuated enclosure
- The integration of an Automatic Transfer Switch into existing infrastructure, to provide a fully automatic emergency generator system
- A sustainable back-up system that supports this vital community support service
- Another in-budget project, that achieved the client’s overall requirements