Objective / Goals
- An iconic heritage designer boutique hotel in the Adelaide Hills famous for functions and fine dining.
- Reliable power supply required to cater for functions and guests comfort.
Problem / Issues
- Nestled in the hills amongst its beautiful natural surroundings results in regular mains power outages in extreme weather conditions.
- Totally unbeknown to guest’s a low noise concealed system with minimal impact to the natural surroundings and neighbours required.
- Supply and install a 275kVA generating set complete with automatic power transfer system.
- Position unit to reduce impact on surroundings with restricted access.
- Nestled just off the main road with access for servicing and away from guest services not to be recognised unless you knew it was there.
- Reliable power supply to client and performing ongoing servicing and maintenance.