Objective / Goals
- A state of the art 5 level upgrade to the Flinders Medical Centre precinct as part or SA Health’s Transforming Health Plan.
Problem / Issues
- Critical hospital systems require continuous supply of electrical power.
- Minimal interruptions to site power with several stages of load control.
- Supply and install 1,250kVA generating set complete with bulk fuel system.
- Design and install load control system with Closed transition transfer switch.
- On time, and in budget design, delivery and installation.
- Ongoing servicing and maintenance.