Objective / Goals
- Modern aged care facility required emergency power facilities for its 163 residents.
- Implement a generator system for critical site infrastructure.
- Enhance the level of comfort and safety for staff and residents.
Problem / Issues
- Provide reliable automatic emergency power supply to ensure continuity of high-level care infrastructure, kitchen and shared spaces.
- Given the highly distributed nature of existing site infrastructure provided challenges to reticulate emergency power to selected areas only.
- A price effective Emergency power generation system was selected and installed to support the entire site eliminating the need for invasive works throughout a functioning facility.
- 500kVA low noise packaged emergency generator system including switchboard modifications to include automatic transfer switches and 10year extended warranty for peace of mind.
- On time, and in budget delivery and installation.
- Ongoing servicing and maintenance.
- A power system that has been created to completely support critical infrastructure and comfort during power failures and extreme weather conditions for elderly clients.