Objective / Goals
- Purpose-built Data Centre developed in Adelaide.
- Provide a duel redundant generator system to support Australia’s only certified TIA-942 Rated-3 (formerly known as Tier 3) facility.
Problem / Issues
- Mission Critical emergency power system to ensure continuity of supply to duel redundant bus systems.
- Independent generator systems required to provide large quantities of reliable electrical supply supporting, data systems, climate control, fire and flood protection.
- During Stage 1 we installed two identical 1,250kVA generators. These in turn connect through dual battery-backed UPS and then off to the A and B power feeds to each rack.
- As the facility fills we have provision for six more of these generators on site.
- On time, and in budget design, delivery and installation.
- Ongoing servicing and maintenance.
- A power system that has been created to completely support mission critical infrastructure with complete redundancy.