In this post-Royal Commission into Aged Care environment, more and more facilities are choosing to ensure continuity of service and care, by investing in back-up generator systems.
In the pursuit of developing a more resilient facility, and as you consider ways in which to minimise your risk, we encourage all our Aged Care facility clients to consider their current back-up systems to manage:
- Medications requiring refrigeration
- Life support equipment requiring continuity of power
- Computer systems, Nurse call, care alerts (with your resident’s data)
- Entry and access points with digital control mechanisms- access control
- General communication systems
- Other essential infrastructure – lifts for reduced mobility clients
- And most importantly, your residents’ and staff’s comfort A/c during hot weather
At Power Generator Systems, we have worked with a range of Aged Care providers to develop, install and maintain back-up generator systems for their facilities – from small footprint sites, to major multi-storey locations.
In addition to installing a generator that is fit for your facilities current and needs, we also provide maintenance and service support to your on-site facilities team, to ensure that your system stays compliant.
Call our team today, to discuss your needs, and let us work with you in developing a more resilient facility to support your residents and staff.
Click here to view a few recent Aged Care projects