Objective / Goals
- New 14 level building on North Terrace, Adelaide requiring support for their advanced specialist research facilities, office space and animal house.
- Implement a minimally invasive generator for critical site operations.
- Enhance the development space on North Tce in the new Health and Biomedical Precinct.
Problem / Issues
- Ensure the provision of reliable emergency power supplies for their renowned research, and to support their building infrastructure.
- Ensure a system is integrated with low noise and low vibration to minimise impact on University operations.
- Emergency power generation system installed.
- 1,650kVA diesel emergency generator system, incorporating fuel systems and requiring a low noise and low vibration environment.
- On time, and in budget delivery and installation.
- Ongoing servicing and maintenance.
- A power system that has been created to integrate with the daily operations of this Education and research facility.