Integrate a generator system with solar, to ensure this off-grid power system is never without power due to low solar generation days or periods.
- Reduced battery charging due to high cloud cover or high-power use (air conditioning etc.) could leave batteries depleted & result in lack of power to the property (Excessive battery discharge)
- The PGS team integrated a small automatically controlled packaged generator into an off-grid solar & battery system
- We added a separate small solar panel installed on the generator to charge the generator starting & control battery
- The household now has a generator that automatically kicks in when the ‘house’ batteries charge level is low to re-charge batteries up to acceptable level, until solar conditions improve to take-over the charging duties
- A true-stand-alone unit that will provide back-up power…always