Seppeltsfield Winery is a well-known landmark of South Australia where many travellers continue to visit all year round for the incredible wine, food and surroundings. To maintain the site and surrounding area, a reliable and robust power supply was required for the vineyard to support the continual operation of the watering pumps for the vineyards. Additionally, as a proud local brand, Seppeltsfield Winery were also looking for local back up and support from an Australian distributed product.
- Situated on the ‘Western Ridge’ of the Barossa Valley, Seppeltsfield combines over 420 acres of vineyard, gardens and heritage-listed architecture that needed to be considered
- Replacements were needed for the existing generators that had a shorter than expected life cycle
- After presenting various options suitable for their application and site, PGS supplied two enclosed 55kVA CATERPILLAR generator sets that could provide longevity and reliable prime power supply
- As a South Australian based company, we have also been able to assure them of local back up and support, with additional warranties available to the customer
- The provision of reliable power on site to run their vineyards and water pumps, especially during their critical watering season