Established in 1984, this influential SA, family-owned company was planning a refurbishment and upgrade of their head office location. One part of the upgrade that they had identified was essential, was the addition of a back-up system to maintain their 24-hour call centre to support their extensive development of On the Run (OTR) service stations around South Australia.
- Retrofitting a full generator into the existing footprint of an established office location
- Navigating the installation and ongoing use of a generator with limited on-site space
- Supplied and installed a standby 132kVA Pramac Generator
- PGS were able to adjust the hot air discharge on the generator, to suit the location requirements and ensure ventilation compliance
- A reliable power system that constantly supports the critical 24-hour call centre
- The project was completed on time and within budget