Objective / Goals
- Purpose-built facilities to provide critical defence support infrastructure.
- Critical system integrity and interfacing to multiple information platforms.
Problem / Issues
- Critical infrastructure calls for reliable systems to operate in extreme conditions.
- Multiple buildings, power supplies and control layers.
- Supply and install 2x 1,000kVA generating sets complete with synchronising systems and 2x 800kW dummy load banks.
- Fuel farm consisting 80kL of underground tanks, fuel transfer and laundering system.
- Design and install complex distributed load control system with fibre optical comms links.
- On time, and in budget design, delivery and installation.
- Ongoing servicing and maintenance.
- A complex engineered power system required to reliably support defence operations and infrastructure.