- Install a standby generator system to support the infrastructure and medical needs within this aged care facility, supporting both low and high care patients.
- No backup power solutions currently in place to support this 39-resident facility
- The proactive identification by ACH to add in an additional layer of safeguarding for their 10-bedroom house catering for dementia patients + their additional 21 low / high care units
- Supplied and installed a 110kVA generator to support the entire McLaren Vale site
- Integrated with automatic load transfer and control systems for unattended operation
- Supplied and installed a generator and an Automatic Power Transfer System to assist with continued power for high care residence